Monday, March 12, 2007

IJC PROM 2006

Prom happened months ago and I didn't blog about it.

And since i was recently in school and hanging out with classmates. It reminded me of prom.

Preparation for prom was qutie fun. Had a drastic hair colour change.

In sec school, i dyed my hair golden brown. For JC, i dyed my hair ash. "Drastic-ism" is key for prom!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Halfdone hair pic - pre colour, post bleach

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is on the morning of prom, was actually at rehearsal man! How hardworking a singer am I?? ^_^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My class at Prom.. Oh my.. i miss you guys leh.. I miss doing all those stupid stuff in class and just hanging around bitching.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After Prom was some prom clubbin' - tradition by many JCs in singapore. Part of my class went to MOS to party... But we eventually felt ripped off!

MOS music was soooooo bad that night and the crowd was ridiculously gross. Ah bengs were hanging around looking like they were to punch any thing that moves, dancefloor was packed to the bone, music was only occasionally good.. Never thought an international brand such as Ministry of Sound would leave such a bad impression. I'm starting to thing that international brands are starting to lose out to the more local brand clubs.

It's the same for The Clinic at the Cannery (covered in next blog post).
PROM club pic

No comments: