Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Curse of the 4D Auntie

"Centuries" ago, when I was underaged i have been mistaken for someone much older.Passing off as a 20+ (i.e., 22, 23, 24) was not a problem.Bouncers at clubs, surveyours on the street, insurance sellers and even estate agents have mistook me for being Financially able, Older and Eligible for what they have to offer.

But miraculously, compared to the more established occupations, it is the 4D auntie that required my i/c to confirm my age!

==Conversation==
* I walked over to the counter with my pre-ticket numbers *

4D auntie: xiao di ah, ni zhen de shi ba shui ma?
[Direct translation] Little boy, are you really 18 years and above?
* 4D auntie gives a knowing smirk *

Jeremy: (I REFUSED TO GIVE AN ANSWER!)
* Jeremy gives an annoyed-irritated sigh (that of which i always gives bouncers thinking i'm younger than the age requirements) and provided my i/c to prove i'm legal*

4D auntie: hao hao. san quai.
Ok ok. three dollars.

Jeremy: Mm. (Dissatisfied tone)
* Jeremy paid and walks away, with an air of elegance *

LOL! Soooo hilarious! I knew that someone would someday catch lying that i'm older, but i never did know that a 4D auntie would be the first to do that. Moreover, even think that i'm younger than my years!


It's sure one hell-of-a virgin 4D experience.


-Jho. Work. Dunno yet.

No comments: