Thursday, March 22, 2007

End of a Small Chapter

Here it is. The end last day of work (i.e. last day of work tomorrow).

It's been fun working at Style:Nordic. Lots of hilarious times as well as painful periods.
I can't believe it's almost three months into 2007! And i'm enlisting in less than a month!

Time really flies.

It is these times when you transit from normalcy or a routine that you are used to to another chapter in your life that you feel weird and can reflect that Time really flies.
It's the same for my post-a level period - though my transition is pretty smooth as immediately after A's, i rushed for a relaxing trip to Western Austalia and then had a cappella commitments till Jan.

It's the week in Jan where I had absolutel nothing to do that made me think about how time flies. Wonder if I will think how time flies when I'm in my 30-40s.

Going for a DIVING TRIP this weekend to Redang Island, East coast of Malaysia! Going to be a qualified diver ^_^! I can't wait to relax and do lots of sight seeing underwater. Yet, i also can't bear to leave Singapore for this period.

1) Time to spend with partner before NS.
2) Time to exercise extensively
3) Will have problems with SMU law interview arrangement.
4) Time with best buds.

But on the positive side, I will be able to see my Godparents, enjoy sun sand sea and chill out!

Dream Scenario: Godparents + Sun Sand Sea + Partner + Best Pals + SMU law interviewer + Running Track @ Redand Island.

Why can't they make these items mobile. Isn't Mobile Godparents, Sun Sand Sea, Partner, best pals etc etc the way to go for the 21st Century?

Ok. Gotta blog off now. Classmates are waiting for Your Majesty Truly to take the escalator down to City hall to meet them. Dinner with Mrs Naidu and my class! Yay!!

This is Jeremy, signing off at Starbucks Raffles City.

-jho. dinner. chill. 1/2 pack backpack. sleep. work

No comments: