Monday, March 12, 2007

A Blog Post 01

Finally uncovered a name for a random post rather than trying to scour for a title all the time; "A Blog Post - -" seems apt enough. Heehee

Anniversary and Birthday in a single weekend this weekend simultaneously! Whoow~~ Lots to do (no pun intended. lol!).

Gifts to buy, Rings to choose, Itinerary to plan. I usually dismiss such stuff and think they are unneccessary, but somehow when you're in it, you willingly want to do something special.

We'll see how it goes. Less than a month to NS Enlistment. Wonder how will I change or how will my relationships with people around me will change.

People say NS men after the 2 years would have "mellowed", become more "blunt" or lost their youthful edge. Hmmm.. Wonder if i will adhere to the nuture principle.

Bleah~.... Potential sad things aside, let me feature some of the pictures that i have on my phone.. Hehe..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket\
This is a typical symptom you would normally get after 2-3 drinks at a club OR very strong alcoholic drinks. In this case study example, it was a drink of a fruit (lemon) sweet wine and the very strong digestive italian wine, Amaretto. I look Hot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was a pic taken in my godparents' car while we were driving to a place in KL. Hah! It actually says "CAY 8838" but someone stuck some kind of a plaster or sticker on the plate. Look carefully.. It's hilarious!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is the toilet at a wedding that my godpa Allan was planning and designing. Darn cool.. They don't just design the wedding area, even the toilets are decorated. And p.s. the entire male toilet flower design is my creation! Good to know I have Design in my blood.. Hehe.. Not spectacular, but it's the first time i ever did such design work. Skilful teachings from Design Master Da Allan. ^_^


I really do hope i can make it to NUS Law. Been meaning to study law since a tender (literally) young age of 8! 240 places available!

SMU Law also seems like a prospective choice with it's double degress Law & SocSci (Sociology). My dream combination is of course Law and Anthropology (offered only at London Sch of Economics), hence SMU is close enough. But i dont' just wana dabble in corporate law! Arrrggghh!

If can't make it to both Law schools, i think i'll just do Sociology & Econs in NUS or SMU or an overseas university under a scholarship. The prospect of studying social sciences overseas doesn't seem that bad either. Hmmm...

1. NUS Law
2. Smu Law OR Sociology & Economics Overseas (on scholarship)
3. Sociology & Economics in NUS/SMU

Seems like a plan!

I WANNA GO TO LAW SCHOOL! *brawls*

-jho. gym (hopefully). watch Alias season one rental. sleep. run in morn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own post about it

Anonymous said...

в итоге: мне понравилось.. а82ч