Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SCREW IT!

Fuck it! Fuck it!
Damm Geog.. I can't believe i got a C when I am aiming for an A!
And Econs and Lit, was expecting a D or E yet get B for both! WTF??
And GP - Worst! B bloody 3 la! WTF... No A's at all.
.

So what if I get promoted? No more S Papers.. No scholarship for me... Great. I have to depend on my parents for money again..
-- 1318

Haha.. I was just ranting in the afternoon. Thought it through. No point to rant also.. Wasted energy only.. Guess i'm just really disappointed with myself. Why did i make such a mistake? Hopefully my summer test is strong enough for geog to pull me up to a B instead of a C. But very unlikely... Oh well.. that's life. You lose some, you gain some..

Normally, i would say "Next time i'll work harder", but this time, I worked sooo hard and get this result. How can i use that cliche again? Oh well.. I'll just do my best and see how A Levels go lor... Can't wait to launch into the 200 DRQ questions Madam Mas gave!

And Mdm Mas, if you're reading this somehow, i'd like to thank you for your effort and time in helping me. Sorry I disappointed you in anyway... Let's just hope my A levels is an A instead of a (surprise surprise!) C for geog.

-Jho. Sleep. WR-ing.

P.S. Now i must watch what i blog about teachers.. Just realised they are humans too and are quite tech savvy! Eeeks!

No comments: