Saturday, October 15, 2005

14th October 2005

My Birthday

Woke up in the morning with 6 smses.
Mel
Latifah
Richard
Mom
Elsa
Macdonalds
- I know... Haha!

And got a call from Da Allan & Nigel! I love you guys! Huggggsss!
Hehehe.. It was actually the call that woke me up, otherwise, I would have slept till 1 or 2pm at least!

And as the day went by, a few more came in. Tonnes on Friendster and MSN. You guys do care afterall! Haha.
But perhaps, not all... But I guess in life, you have to give and take. It's just another day anyway.
Practising the power of ZEN

Now going to have a small celebration with family. Bigger celebration (dinner) will be tomorrow/Sunday with grandpa.

Went to the gym today. Finally... got back into my routine. Gonna run sprints tomorrow. And maybe do some swimming.. Hopefully I will not procrastinate!

Hmmm.. My mouth damm itchy! I know it sounds wrong, but I'm just dying to SING! To Harmonise! Gosh...
- 2215
--------------------------------
Just came back from the void deck.
Joe came over and celebrated with my family. Had cake and watched old videos of my family when we were kids.. haha.. laughable hair and fashion sense!
Then we chatted and stuff... Went downstairs, he got ice-cream, i got snickers bar.. Talk about "friendship" and "types of birthday celebrations"... It was nice.
He got me a book! - "How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci - Seven Steps to Genius Every Day" Read a chapter.. Very inspirational..
He me a cute coaster that matched my room colour.
And He got me a bookmark, a classy metallic hammer with a small leather strap. ^_^ It was a very cool gift to recieve..
Yanting wrote me a short letter and a small soft toy
Junkai + Chua gave me <>
Sis insisted on buying a CD, so instead of buying Michael Buble - It's Time (which i can get from Joe to burn), I told her to get me Latoya London's album. Yes Latoya has an album out now!! Go get it!
Mom gave me $_____. And Dad bought my colour contacts ^_^

- Jho. Sleep. Track training.

No comments: