Monday, February 07, 2005

Rush rush rush

Woke up at 4:30am
To study for geog test. Was half asleep, did not study much. Gonna fail test.

Almost late for school today - as usual.
Geog test.
Had to finish econs tutorial 4.
Everyone was playing my new phone (nokia 6170), taking stupid pictures. Some unwilling to remove the wallpaper of their face from my phone (Kian), some took pictures of his eyes and "butt" (Richard), Narcisussism exists (Sherlyn, Clement). Dumb peeps!
Darn Mrs Chong did not go thru that tutorial, instead went through Tutorial 5! Stupid me!!
Announcement of Econs test on Feb 21st. Kill myself now.

Went back to Regent
Mrs Chong is so nice, did the recommendation form for Rich and I. Cool bananas! Miss (some) teachers in Regent - really wonderful people, so determined to help and coach! I'm blessed.
Regent canteen food is still good. I miss saying the phrase, "Uncle, Peach tea".

Back home now
Listening to Alicia Keys. Have not taken a shower. Lazy. Sleepy.
Gym at 8pm - meeting Joe. Arms and Back day.

CNY Eve tomorrow
Will see what kind of celebration AJ has in store for us.
End school about 10am probably. Head down to town for rehearsal. Last minute of shopping for 2nd set of new year clothes. Back home - preparation for new year and CNY Reunion dinner (steamboat). Crocodile, Ostrich and Deer meat is on the menu! YEAH! I love exotic meat. *wink wink* Haha!


Quotes Poem:
" He was my north, my south, my east, my west"


-Jho. Shower. Dinner. Gym. Sleep

No comments: