Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Happy Birthday to you Mi!

"Boy ah!" My mom calls me that. ^_^

Yesterday after cross country.
239 is the position i got. It isn't great, but i guess it ain't that bad either eh? *consoles self* We were super tired of course but had so much class spirit that we went to J8 and had dinner at Mos Burger. Of course, silly Clement made us laugh with his cuckoo filippino accent; he's impersonation of the character in this flash clip is also spot on! Hilarious! Check it out: http://www.fractalcow.com/rex/

After dinner and a few laughs at Mos Burger (prounce burger as bur-jer; ham-bur-jer!!), we went to seiyu to look for my pencil case aka first aid kit. Failed.

Went to buy my mom's gift. Classmates were darn helpful la! Thanks guys! *Muack!* Got her a nice bangle from Bits & Pieces. Also got her her favourite snack - the almond coated pocky of sorts...

School.
Almost late for school, Arianna and Rich left first. Was trying to do GP newspaper article while simultaneously trying to keep awake. Hence being almost late.

I'm super duper lethargic in school today. Was dozing off in Econs lecture - goodness! Mrs Chong sings a nice lullaby, so does Mr Yap, but i digress. Mr Lee very mood-swing today! No Li Bai Yang.

Chee and Kian are super fag today! Kian is fag-ing. "Are you NUTS?" Haha! Chee on the other hand, he's not only fag-ing but gay-ing as well. Woah liao! And i'm his target! Haha. I think he gave up on women. Women are problematic, that's why i'm single. No offense, girls. ^<>^

Came home
Dad just came back with mom from lunch date - took her out because of her birthday - to sakae sushi, mom's favourite genre of cuisine, Japanese. Came back and Mom showed me what Dad bought for her, goodness! I was shocked! It was a genuie LV Bag!!!!! Pigs are flying. Dad hasn't bought any one item equivilent to the price of that Bag since their Wedding rings! I mean, coming from an only average income family, it was a pretty big deal. Mom was gleaming. I was stunned! My Dad is cool (for today)!

She was testing me to see if i can tell if it's real, of course, being the metrosexual i am, and my keen eye for details, I can instantly see if it's genuine. It is! Haha..

My sis and I presented out gift to her, she opened it and loved it. Both of us gave her a hug and said, "Mommy i love you!" She hugged me real tight. Motherly love is strong (no pun intended). It was one of the few times, I say that to my mom. So I guess she was really touched. Somebody say Awwwww....


So here I am writing my blog before i take a nap and Chinese tuition starts. How silly eh? Tuition on my Mom's birthday.

Taufik's album is good. So is his IBU! (inside joke, sorry) Quotes self, "Taufik's Ibu is good!" Laugh Richard Laugh! Tracks to look out for: September, Missing You Always, I Dream, Supersition, Ibu. I like the soulfullness of his voice, good control. Got lots of potential to be a great musician.

-Jho nap n dream about ideal valentines date.

No comments: