Monday, February 14, 2005

Mellow Valentines

School
Had Huang and Gawain over in school - they wanted to experience how JC life is. Arrived in school, tonnes of gifts (sweets chocs etc) came my way. So sweet. I wanted to reciprocrate. During break, i bought Huang, Kian, Cheelim, Gawain, Clemon, Sher, Mel, Rich, Ms Wong and myself a stalk of flower. At least now i don't feel so bad..

The SAF guys came to AJ to perform. Not bad. Sound is dry - bad sound equipment. Mics were very sub-standard. They sang Our Story - Tension, and i was secretly jamming the bass line. They saw, and almost got me up to perform with them on the song Hard to say i'm sorry... Close shave. Not ready to be humiliated.

Chee gave me an earring - one pair split into two, one for kian one for me - such a sweetie. Very boyfriend material.
Kian gave hersheys chocs. I'm the only guy that got it. Felt to honoured. Thanks brudder...
Jessica's gift was super cool; self sewed serviets with sweets.
Sher's was flashy; A letter with furry long things at the edge. Super cool. Thanks for being my friend also.
There are others, but too many to mention. I'd just like to say thank you guys.

Sorry for me being in this non-expressive mood. Having mixed feelings today. My day has not been lived to the fullest and i'm pissed with myself. Anyway, like Li Bai Yang said, arts students are very emotion-based people.

Had lunch with Sher, Kian, Huang, Mel and Rich at J8 Mos bur-jer. Kian is sick - as usual.

Home
What am I doing home on Valentines day? Why am I sitting at my computer typing away instead of going out?

I had a date. I was being asked first. I thought i wanted to go, but am afraid of the repercussions.
I'm single, single and available. Not because I don't have suitors, but i chose to be single.

I believed in what my god pas (hugs) said to me.

I want to be single, to date more people, to expand my social circle and not restrict myself to one person as yet. Of course, if the right one comes by, that's a different story.
Why am I home? I don't wana induce any ideas or stronger feelings. It is proven that more ppl fall in love on Valentines than on any other day - love is in the air. Hence my decision not to go out with that someone (i'm not naming names).

It's almost a shit day if not for my best friend by my side in school today. Huang, you saved my day... Didn't even manage to hit the gym, bloody tired..

I'm gonna go to do my double GP newspaper article + chinese tuition homework.


- Jho. Forever the bachelor.

3 comments:

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

HUGS! :-) Luv u loads. From both of us.

Anonymous said...

This was what i wanted to say. U're welcome. ;p PS: hope u don normally spend yr day in jc liddat. ain't gonna learn much if tat's e case. *winks*

Anonymous said...

heya... juz a passerby, haha hope u find ya true love soon...
:)