Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Complete: Biddig.

Just completed bidding for my modules in the first term of my Undergrad studies. Yes we have to bid for the modules online. Kinda like the system really. Gives you a lot of flexibility to plan your schedule and incorporate activities and/or work,

If all goes well, and I will know by Friday 12noon, it should look like this:
Lundi - MGMT002 Tech & World Change
Mardi -
Mecredi - COMM101 Management Communication
Jeudi - MATH101 Calculus (What a bore! I'm forced to do it)
Vendredi - LGST 101 Business Law + CORE002 Analytical Skills

Tuesdays off! Yay! Haha.

I just hope I can juggle work and study commitments. Don't wanna be too shagged out by the end of this year.

Anyway, wanted to share with you this collection of City Photo Blogs. How I wish i had the time and dedication to do a Singapore version. I think there are about 2/3 local ones here already. Check it out!

Patrick says i've caught the travel bug, yes I have. Gosh.. so many places, so little time!!

-jho.


No comments: