Friday, August 07, 2009

Points to note

Un) Just bought my new study chair! Black. Cheap. Comfortable. Only $75 bucks.

Deux) Going to pick Pat up from the airport later ;) Serving the deserving like a good "hubby". How domestic! I love driving in the night! Empty streets, good music.

Trois) Going for the school of business camp on 11th. Hope it's not going to be a chore.

Quatre) Lady GaGa 12th August @ Fort Canning! EXCITED!

Cinq) Cool song by a Canadian (I think) group. Don't know why I suddenly thought of it. Ahh maybe because of point Deux :)


Six) Wishlist on the right is not my idea. Pat said he always doesn't know what to get me, and I suppose it's hard. I hate to be self-promoting, but here's the rationale: Might as well get something I like on the 14th October than some random gift of god knows what eh? At least then I don't have to fake it. LOL.

-jho.drive.Will&Grace Season 2.

No comments: