Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blurred

I just discovered that maybe I like to be short-sighted.

I like how it allows you to not see clearly when you have your glasses or contacts off.
Your vision is blurred. You feel serene. At peace with the world. Out of depth.

Crying is best when your glasses are off. The colours, the objects, the lights, all a blurry mess.

Makes you feel like you're not in control; one of the rare occasions, almost like you can tell or say anything and it doesn't matter. You're vulnerable, your heart is open. Beyond logic, beyond being sensible.

"You're right"

I just discovered that maybe I like to be vulnerable once in a while. When the world is not going your way and you just have no say. You cannot change the world. It's untouchable.

"Je t'aime"

I like it. I hope I wouldn't bask in the blur forever. But right now. It's all that I can want.

-jh.YouI.nc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je t'aime aussi.