Tuesday, July 18, 2006

05A21

Sudden urge to post stuff I have of 05A21 - My class in IJC

Here's an introductory video! It looks very 1980s with the sepia format. Play "Stupid Girls" by P!nk to go with this clip. Very suitable. I was bored. Ms Nathan is late. We (I) play.


BOOBIES
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Don't you dare touch my boobies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will charm teachers with those honky tong tongs! Don't challenge my T(temporary)-cup!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is such a gorgeous picture.. Seriously! It's like Innova is being engulfed by a dark aura, and yet mantains its shine and power. Wooo~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't decipher the Da MsLim Code.

And finally... Jannnnneee!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is disappointed by the fact that the class thinks her jokes can go to hell. But is secretly wishing for suicide.
"[You] have miles to go before [you] sleep", Jane.
Please don't "take the road less travelled by", cos' it will make "[a huge ugly] difference" on the pavement.

This is called boredom and refusal to study due to nervousness from the stress of the a cappella competition.

OMG! The egg in the microwave oven just exploded and my entire house power got tripped. LOL! So funny...
And my parents HAD to shout.. They just have to shout and make a huge fuss about such a trivial issue. Ya know.. Sometimes i ponder, is it because of the inability to hold on to their children that led them to start to be more talkative; trying to be more active in the family i.e. instead of the children constantly haunting them and being irritating by their side in the past, it is not reversed, with the parents haunting and irritating their children.
What the hell lor...

-Jho. (try to) Study. Sleep. College. Lecture @ NJC. REHEARSAL!

No comments: