Monday, April 17, 2006

Wake up call

Notice that I like to be "awaken" nowadays.. Haha...

Am feeling a bad throat coming up! Just took Pei Pa Gou [cantonese].

Just took a shower. Multi-tasking: drying my hair with a hairdryer and typing with the other. Very tedious to type this way.

College
Hmmm... PW results sucked. I got a 3 for it. Apparently our college did very badly for PW. But according to other sources, SAJC got 6% 1s & 2s! And we got 16%. Hmmm...

Madam Mas (my geog tutor) gave a very moving speech. I don't know about my classmates, but I was very motivated by it. -- Stopped drying my hair now, though still very wet. Very irritating to type with one hand! -- I was so motivated that i actually did some research online for Weather & Climate - something i hardly do unless there is a test or some online tutorial. You can check it out at my latest Educational Blog !

To me, the most effective speeches are ones that hits the spot. Madam Mas (and Mrs Naidu previously) managed to do that. "Right now, you guys are failures!" said Madam Mas. Though the infamous Ms Nathan said almost the same thing, "Look in the mirror, that person is stupid!" But it does not seem to have the same effect. Maybe because we treat her like a clown; in a nice humorous kinda way.

And it's true, we are failures right now. But let's see if we have any improvement in the coming weeks. It's only about 200 days to A Levels.. OMG!!! Time flies like anything.

My Block Test grades sucked big time. I really thought that we didn't have enough time to study for it. BUT, NO EXCUSES. We sucked means we sucked.

Mr Chu (HOD of Econs) asked Haoren to tell me that I should not be getting anything less than 65% for Econs right now... Thanks for the pressure Mr Chu, I really am not trying my best lor. There was limited time (at least for me). So I concentrated on studying MCQs to stabilize my concepts. Didn't study for DRQ or Essays. And, whaddaya know? I got 18/20 - Top of lvl for MCQ paper.

I managed to dig this picture out of Jane's friendster:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Damm stupid!

Personal
Am currently seeing "someone special"; Coined this term ambiguously enough not to expect too much and specific enough to have a higher level of intimacy. Explains my happy mood if you guys would notice at times! But if i am in a fowl mood, it's probably due to college stress or procrastination.

Did fight with my best friend Joe over some silly thing. Well, at least to me it is silly. I think the situation have simmered.. Hmm..

I have not gone clubbing for a long long time! I need to shake it up a little, this boring (except on my recent saturdays ^_^) life of mine! Ray, let's shake the house down on Friday (I hope)!

Random
Finally the SMU thing is over... I have now much much freer saturdays. Time to get back into the sack! Unless of course I have other STUFF to do.. LOL

Share with you a disgusting scene.
Ok. In my opinion, to pick your nose is ok. Very hygenic even. If it is DONE IN THE BATHROOM!

So one day I was taking the train home. Standing & leaning against the glass panel on the back door facing the one that is the entrance/exit. And there I saw an Innovian girl, standing by the pole in the middle of the cabin.

Ok. She looks kinda (aka very) nerdy. Had the PE T-shirt tucked into her skirt (which is the longest skirt i have ever seen, BELOW her knee). Carrying some books, like a physics ten year series (tys) and her nerdy bag.

So. She started to pick her nose. Obscenely. Right index finger. In nose. Left dig, right swirl. Up scrape, down scoop. So ok, this is gross enough, thought she would get out a tissue paper and wipe it off. No. She didn't. And went ahead to... Eat The Booger... off her finger.

Nope, there are still some nose crap left on her finger after her nose crap meal. So. Conveniently enough, she flips the corner pages of her Physics tys and plasters the remainder onto the corner of the page.

What a nice experience. I walked (no no no, dashed) out of the train with a squirmish look on my face. I don't know if anyone else saw it (they probably did, it was too much of a spectacle not to), since I was sooo engaged with the whole Nose Picking Saga.

Here's (nose crap) FOOD for (physics tys) Thought.

- Jho. Sleep. College. Track. Gym. Desperate housewives. Grey's Anatomy.
Ne Yo - So Sick ; A very nice song! RnB is back!

P.S. Notice.. I have so much more stuff to say about College compared to Personal. I need a life!

No comments: