Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged - Favourite Food

Hmmmmm... I've been tagged by my god pa on this chain blog thing.

Fav food fav food... Hmmmm.. Can't think of any one in particular...

OK. But what drives me absolutely nuts is the food at Maxwell Market. Woah! Shiok-a-dang-dang!

From the Hokkien Mee to the Fish Soup to the famous Tian Tian Hananiese Chicken lice! I can't choose!

But if i am interrogated (notice the militatized choice of diction :# ) between these three, it would have to be the Chicken Lice. Coz that is what else epitomizes the Singapore cuisine. Our famous chicken rice-s around the island.

Chicken Lice. Fast. Easy to eat. Fragrant. Take-away-able/Dine-in-able. Satisfies the hungry. Simple: Chicken, Rice, (optional) Soup, Occasional Veggies.

So yup yup.

I Tag
JASMINE - my fellow alto from TONE.
HAO REN - my fellow classmate from Innova
JADE CHEN - my fellow classmate from Innova


==============================================
The following text was copied:


Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country? Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it. Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE. Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui Sia
Jonamum
Karen loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
Velverse loves Otak-otak
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan

wmw loves Kuih Tutu.
Nigel loves Char Kway Teow

No comments: