Friday, November 18, 2005

Flirt-Dancing. The One.

Flirt Dancing.
verb: to indulge in a seductive dance or movements leading to portray flirtatious gestures of attraction.
-Jeremy Ho's dictionary of the Urban Student

Went to the Madonna: Confessions on the Dancefloor launch party the other night with JunKai. 'twas quite fun - premiere of Madonna's lastest Video "Hung Up" and had a few breakdancers performing to Madonna Remixes.

Managed to catch Desiree - the TV series Heartlander's female lead - and Randall (i think that is his name) doing the emceeing. Desiree is actually only about my height! But she looks sooo tall on TV.

After the launch, the crowd gradually resumed the usual clubbin' ambiance.

I had 4.5 drinks in total - Barcardi Breezer, Margarita, A (damm strong but sweet) Shot in a syringe, Vodka lime, half a Gin. Was, of course, very drunk after that.

Headed for some sleek dancing and flirting on the dancefloor. Was soooo drunk that actually flirt-danced with quite a few people.

I danced and danced and danced so much that suddenly, someone came up to me and started to flirt-dance as well.

The action between us started to to get a tad bit heavy.
We were physically immersed into each other,
The dance floor literally, somehow, left a bigger space for us.
Hands all over each other's bodies,
Butts and hips shook like nobody's business,
There's rubbing,
Some groping etc etc etc etc..

And the worst thing is, that person is a stranger! Totally un-accquaintated.
There was some exchange of compliments and the accent sounds a tad bit hispanic or latin.

I have to admit.. I really really enjoyed the flirt-dance which lasted about a good 20-30mins. Can't really tell, was dead drunk. Yet, I am also guilty and embarrassed about how slutty I can be.. Gosh! I feel like such ass.. An ass that enjoyed being an ass for 20-30mins. Arrrggghhhh!

How can "something so bad feel so good"?

Now I know not to drink so much, I probably can't hold my alcohol very well..
But a part of me wants for this sort of action to happen again the next time I visit a club. I am embarrased by having this thought as well.

I guess I am attractive afterall! Somebody actually wants me physically! Haha! Although, it ain't exactly my type of fantasy, but at least there is one person out there who is interested in me PHYSICALLY only; I bet the flirt-dance ain't about looking for an intellectual exchange with politics and literature involved right? Lol! I am physically attractive! Yeah! 5 points for my Self Esteem!

- Jho. Sleep. Read. Rollerblade in the morning. Gig @ Wisma.

P.S. Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire is actually a very nice movie, much to my surprize..

No comments: