Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Thought to Think

Thought.

As pained as can be
Thoughts rummage thru thee.
Seeking solace, and numb, and zen;
A probing ever since then.

Pinkies hooked to represent
The contract of friendship,
trust,
honesty,
care,
empathy,
sympathy,
help,
guidance,
aid; dissappeared, removed, frozen.

'tis the cycle of life?
'tis the pain of mine?
'tis the work of distance?
'tis the work of time?

'tis the... the... work of the... dEVIL?
With soul (or no soul) as black as coal, blessed thee both with apathy and indifference,
Un-valued thy
For thy fortunes.
'tis the self deception of thee both?
'tis my importance lack?

Like my thoughts I have written.
Written.
Led me to think, no,
Write.
Write this poem,
of angst, of anger, of apathy (coming soon). Ah!

Actions done?
No. Not that I see. Not that I will ever see, I THINK.
Haha! Doth thee know how I feel - no, wait - THINK?
When the Sun dies, probably.
Please...

Think.

No comments: