Friday, April 01, 2005

It's been a very very long time

It has been a while since i blogged.
Been pretty depressed lately.
My life recently just came crashing down - in full swing.
I don't belive in horoscopes, but it's stated that libras will face trouble this year.
Especially in March and April.
I guess it's up to me to pic up the pieces.
Bit by bit.
Prick by prick.

I miss 3505 and AJ.
Very much.
- Clemon, Sher, Mel, Germs, Mable, Jess, Yiting, Jade, Jam, Nav, Qi Qi, Mei Mei.
- Richard, doesn't matter. We live so close, it's actually good to finally be in different schools!
- Tay Kian Wei, Cheelim (Don't feel so depressed about alright, we're in the same boat)

I still dislike IJC - but ain't gonna mope about it.
At least I get to join Vball there.
Something which i'm lookng very much forward to.

Anyways, gotta rush to school now - IJC starts school at 8pm! ^O^



Jho - IJC. Gym. Movie (with wine)

P.S. Optimistic Jho is back!

No comments: