Monday, April 25, 2005

Again

C o l l e g e
Joined Track and Field - am gonna train for sprints and long jump; this equates to 5 periods of PE per week (3 track - extreme training, 2 PE)! I don't know if i should go for vball also, it's my passion to play vball i think. Wanted to play it well since when i was a child, but never the opportune moment.

Homework is as usual, nothing special.. The normal drills bla bla bla... I have to point out something though - My econs tutorial group sucks! Nobody dares to say anything and ask any questions! Unlike my wonderful 3505 of 3 months...

My geog teacher pulled me and my classmate (Ahmad) aside and asked us to represent the supposedly prestigious Temasek Seminar on National Defence (we actually get to voice our opinions to defence minister Dr. Tony Tan - i think). Good for my portfolio : D

S o c i a l L i f e
I have no social life! [P.S. This is coming from a saturday night's point of view] I should be out partying, dancing, watching concerts, movies, going to bars, flirting, flirting, flirting... Instead i'm stuck at home doing bloody PC for William Blake. JC life lor... So leychey one..

What's worst, i think it was last last satuday or so. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD Date! The conversation was as dry as the sand in the Sahara la! No spark.. We ended up talking about bloody politics and S'pore's governance over the Swiss' one and my knowledge of Switzerland through social studies [P.S. This is a Swiss-german]. That is the highlight of my evening! How pathetic is it!?


Alright. Off to College!

-Jho

Track ~ Janet Jackson - Again

No comments: