Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Caught 22

Yet another year has past
Yet so different from the last.

Searching for myself always
Finding myself in new ways.

Coupled previously
Single, deliberately.

Where's life taking me?
Wherever my heart may be.

What a year it has been. It's your sophomore year now Jeremy. And you have outdone yourself again. Seeing your wishlist getting striked off one by one, you know you have drive. Seriously babe, i'm proud of who you have become. Your teenage self will look up to you with respect. But keep in mind you have a long way more to go. So many more goals. So much more successes to chase.

Remember to open your heart. Remember to let loved ones in. You and I both know that's the only way to true happiness - surrounded by people you love. Material success is lonely without persons to share it with. Love is not all, but it rounds everything most beautifully. You can't live on love, but you'll starve without it.

I sense that the coming year is for self-discovery. To define who you are. To push your limits, north, south, east, west. It's time for you to catch 22.

I wish you a bountiful journey. Bon courage et je t'aime, Jeremy.

No comments: