Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yeah!

Yeah!
The person actually initiated an MSN convo with me! Whoohoo~ I thought i was being ignored! I know i know... you guys must be thinking, " WTF! L O S E R, what does that say? Looooser!" But hey, i'm such a love fool - always yearning for the simple yet romantic and meaningful things in life.
Life goes on
I finally got back to the gym today. What a sense of accomplishment! Going tomorrow morn again before William Blake's make-up lesson and rehearsals ALL THE WAY at Pasir Ris Primary - Goodness me! *Random Thought: Nice song on Class 95 now. The Corrs - All the love in the world*
That reminds me. I gotta practice my DJ-hosting voice. "Good morning Innova! How's everyone doin' today? Alright then, let's move on to the next dedication by..... requesting for a song to go out to all innovians wishing them good luck and live happy! I think i shall take that advice for myself. Haha. So here's The Corrs with All the love in the world... *music plays* "
-Jho. Sleep. Gym. Lesson. Rehearsal. The OC!

No comments: